My dad says a lot of interesting stuff. Like this:
- Arranged marriages should be banned. Those who cannot find spouses for themselves don’t deserve to get married in the first place.
- You can have all the books you want in the world but I don’t want you to be that child who flaunts a massive walk-in wardrobe.
- Why do they make these tablets so big? It is impossible to swallow them (Tries to swallow two or more than two at a time. Always).
- I am your mother when she is not around but she always is and that still makes me your mother.
- Snakes make ideal pets because they are so beautiful and harmless.
- I need a new ringtone. Kindly download the latest BBC news countdown music for me, please.
- Who is Priyanka Chopra?
- I will only participate in the Master Chef challenge if they invite me as a Judge.
- Stop dressing your best friends as monkeys and chimps for a cause. They are not animals like you!
- I hate Hyenas. I never feel bad when Lions kill them in those animal shows.
- You don’t deserve to adopt a pet. Chotu ( a tiny flowering plant in our balcony) died because of your neglect.
- No, you should not go to see your sick colleague in the hospital. Hospitals are not a place for small children.
Photo courtesy: Judith Loske